Now TAX-FREE for tourists!
Spend more than 5,000 yen and get an instant 8% discount!
Passport required & conditions apply.
We have all the old favourites and also loads of new items and newly acquired old treasures. Many things are hard to describe, so we recommend taking some time to come in and browse and see for yourself.
- Japanese antiques, retro, vintage and collectables
- Antique skis, sleds, snow-shoes, skates….
- Antique furniture & chests
- Vintage kimono, haori jackets, yukata & obi sashes
- Obi-age scarves & obi-jime ties
- Tetsubin cast-iron kettles
- Samurai swords, samurai armour & items
- New Wa-Bocho Japanese cooking knives
- Old woodworking tools
- Kiseru vintage tobacco smoking pipes
- Vintage glass fishing buoys
- Art scrolls and woodblock prints
- Kokeshi wooden dolls
- Textiles including flags, maekake aprons, fabric, noren curtains, fishing-boat flags & more
- Objets d’art
- And much, much more!
Winter Opening Hours
Winter opening hours 10:00 am to 8:00 pm daily
Summer Opening Hours
Reduced hours out of the winter season. Call us to make an appointment or check our hours.
Address: Momiji Building, 170-50 Yamada, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-Gun, Hokkaido 044-0081 Japan
Click here to contact us…